West Chester Antique Center is looking for friendly and motivated people for its full-time and part-time employees.
Our antique center is open 10 a.m. to 8 p.m., seven days a week, which means prospective employees can choose from a variety of schedules. Our salary and benefits programs are competitive and we follow a policy of promoting from within our rank.
West Chester Antique Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Sales Associate (Part Time)
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Answer customer questions about mall policies and procedures
- Answer general questions about antiques & collectibles whenever possible
- Process sales, answer telephones, wrap and bag items
- Assist customers in viewing items in display cases
- Answer questions from dealers regarding their sales totals
- Lift and move furniture
- Routine housekeeping tasks such as vacuuming, dusting, straightening merchandise, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Excellent communication skills
- Antique store sales experience, highly desirable
- Previous cashier experience
- Basic computer skills, Word Processing desirable
- General interest in and knowledge of antiques or art
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- $10 per hour